Scholarships and Bursaries
Scholarships, bursaries, grants and discounts are awarded each year. Applications for each are available at the links above (updates coming soon). An application deadline applies to many of these. If you have questions, please feel free to email the Scholarship Committee at email@example.com.
Notice: Our Scholarships and Bursaries webpage is currently under construction.
Scholarship Application Details:
- A limited number of scholarships, bursaries, and grants are awarded each year.
- Scholarships, bursaries, and grants are awarded by the Scholarship Committee based on the perceived overall strength of the application.
- Applicants will be notified of the success of their application following the final decision of the Scholarship Committee.
- All scholarships, bursaries, grants and discounts are awarded as credit on the student’s account in accordance with the “Funding Details” as specified on the application forms.
- Scholarship and Bursary recipients may be required to attend public meetings to recognize receipt of scholarship funds.
- Scholarships, bursaries, grants, and discounts cannot be applied retroactively.
Scholarship Committee Members:
- Chuck Schoenmaker – Vice President of Student Life & Enrollment (Committee Chair)
- MacKenzie Franche – Interim Admissions and Marketing Coordinator (Committee Administrator)
- Sandi Brubacher – Interim Registrar
- Karyn Mowbray – Assistant Registrar, Seminary
- Deanne Antoine – Executive Assistant
- Shawn Goble – Director of Finance
Other Scholarships & Awards
StudentAwards.com – offers scholarships and awards to Canadian students pursuing post-secondary, and graduate studies.