Scholarships and Bursaries
Scholarships and bursaries are awarded each year. Applications for each are available at the links above. An application deadline applies of to many scholarships. If you have questions, please feel free to email the Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship Application Deadlines:
- Fall Term: May 31
- Winter Term: October 31
- Spring/Summer Term: February 28
- Scholarships are awarded by the Scholarship Committee based on the perceived overall strength of the application.
- Applicants will be notified of the success of their application following the final decision of the Scholarship Committee.
- All scholarships are awarded as credit on the student’s account in accordance with the “Funding Details” as specified on the application forms.
- Scholarship recipients may be required to attend public meetings to recognize receipt of scholarship funds.
- The Scholarship Committee can be contacted by mail at: Heritage College & Seminary, Attn: Scholarship Committee, 175 Holiday Inn Drive Cambridge, ON N3C 3T2
Scholarship Committee Members:
- David Kiff – Committee Chair; Director of Finance
- Chuck Schoenmaker – Vice President, Student Life & Enrolment
- Theresa Beach – Registrar
- Nancy Wahl – Director of Counselling Services
- Emily Iles – Admissions and Marketing Coordinator
Other Scholarships & Awards
StudentAwards.com – offers scholarships and awards to Canadian students pursuing post-secondary, and graduate studies.