Scholarships and Bursaries
View College ScholarshipsView Seminary Scholarships
Scholarships, bursaries, grants and discounts are awarded each year. Applications for each are available at the links above. An application deadline applies to many of these. If you have questions, please feel free to email the Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note: Scholarships, bursaries, grants, and discounts cannot be applied retroactively.
Scholarship Application Deadlines:
- Fall Term: May 31
- Winter Term: October 31
- Scholarships, bursaries and grants are awarded by the Scholarship Committee based on the perceived overall strength of the application.
- Applicants will be notified of the success of their application following the final decision of the Scholarship Committee.
- All scholarships, bursaries, grants and discounts are awarded as credit on the student’s account in accordance with the “Funding Details” as specified on the application forms.
- Scholarship and Bursary recipients may be required to attend public meetings to recognize receipt of scholarship funds.
For detailed information about each scholarship, bursary, grants and discounts please see College and Seminary scholarship pages.
Scholarship Committee Members:
- Chuck Schoenmaker – Vice President, Student Life (Committee Chair)
- MacKenzie Franche – Interim Admissions and Marketing Coordinator (Committee Administrator)
- Emily Iles – Admissions and Marketing Coordinator
- Sandi Brubacher – Interim Registrar
- Karyn Mowbray – Assistant Registrar, Seminary
- Deanne Antoine – Executive Assistant
- Richard Onley – Interim Director of Finance
Other Scholarships & Awards
StudentAwards.com – offers scholarships and awards to Canadian students pursuing post-secondary, and graduate studies.