Career & Calling Centre
The Heritage Career & Calling Centre exists to support the mission of Heritage—to equip students for life and ministry. We believe finding jobs and careers are important, but even more important is for our students to discover how God has designed and gifted them uniquely and how they can use those giftings to serve him. This is why we are more than just a career centre, but a centre that focuses on both career and calling. We desire to help our students understand their callings from God and give them resources to live out that calling in their work.
What we do:
- Meet with students to work through assessments and offer career guidance based on God-given gifts, skills, and passions
- Run events that promote career and calling learning and exploration
- Help students get connected with professionals in their field of interest and explore different career paths and opportunities
- Aid students in finding jobs or ministry placements
- Assistance with resumes, cover letters, and interviews
Contact the Heritage Career & Calling Centre by emailing email@example.com or calling (519) 651-2869 x 230.