Listed below are links to commonly used academic forms from the Registrar’s Office. If you are unsure of which form you need, or if you do not see the form you need listed here, please contact the Registrar’s Office directly and we would be happy to help. Click Here to contact the Registrar’s Office. For proof of enrolment, consult your student tab in your myHeritage account.

Send completed forms be email to Sandi Brubacher (College) or Karyn Mowbray (Seminary)