COVID-19 CAMPUS UPDATES
Updated June 30, 2020
Looking Ahead to Fall 2020 – Heritage College & Seminary Announces Plans for Fall Semester
Visit DiscoverHeritage.ca/Fall2020 to read and download Heritage’s plans for the fall semester.
Heritage College & Seminary is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all its students, faculty, and staff. For this reason, we are establishing guidelines and reconfiguring the campus in anticipation of the fall semester.
Our goal is to create the best possible learning experience for all students, whether they are on campus or off campus. We want all members of the Heritage community to feel safe and secure as they begin, or continue, their studies this September. As always, our mission is to equip men and women for life and ministry, from coast to coast to coast, and around the world.
To learn more about Heritage’s plans for Fall 2020 and to stay updated on further details – please visit DiscoverHeritage.ca/Fall2020.
Update on Current Campus Operations
Though the campus of Heritage College & Seminary remains closed, operations will continue online in order to serve students and the Heritage community.
- Staff and faculty of Heritage College and Seminary are currently working remotely in order to keep Heritage open and operating during these times.
- If you are in need of contacting anyone from our staff and faculty, please contact them by email only.
- To contact our Main Office, please continue to fill out our Contact Form on DiscoverHeritage.ca or call our toll-free number at 1-800-465-1961.
- Our Admissions Team and Registrar’s Office is currently working remotely and will be happy to assist you in your application to Heritage for this fall. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Please visit DiscoverHeritage.ca/Apply to find both our College and Seminary Applications.
To stay updated on what’s happening at Heritage College & Seminary, please stay updated by reviewing this website regularly and look for announcements on social media or by email.
PREVIOUS CAMPUS UPDATES
Watch Dr. Rick Reed’s announcement to the student body from March 13th, 2020.
Click here to read more about how Heritage College & Seminary has responded to the COVID-19 pandemic. This update includes information on the following decisions:
- All Spring and Summer Semester classes at Heritage College & Seminary moving to online delivery
- Closing the Administrative Offices at Heritage College & Seminary and moving to online operations and the closure of the Heritage Library
- Completing the Winter Semester online and other announcements
Click here to read more about the efforts Heritage College & Seminary has taken on campus in light of the coronavirus pandemic. Read about our response related to:
- Personal Preventative Efforts
- Campus-Wide Preventative Efforts
We ask for your patience and understanding during this time as we continue to deal with this ever-changing situation surrounding the COVID-19 Pandemic. If you have any questions, please feel free to be in contact with your respective faculty, faculty advisors, deans, and department heads or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Do You Do If You Believe You Have COVID-19?
If you believe that you have become ill with respiratory symptoms and had potential connection with COVID-19, please:
- Contact Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 to seek advice.
- Also inform David Switzer through email at email@example.com.
For more information: