COVID-19 CAMPUS UPDATES
Fall 2020 Campus Protocols
August 27, 2020
“Our team has spent months praying and planning for this upcoming year. In spite of the challenges caused by the pandemic, we are asking God to do “far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us” (Ephesians 3:20).” – President Dr. Rick Reed
Heritage College & Seminary has just released its safety protocols for the upcoming fall semester. It’s our deep desire that this year at Heritage will be a time of spiritual impact and physical safety.
To read the Fall 202o Campus Protocols document, please visit DiscoverHeritage.ca/Fall2020.
Course Delivery and Revised Schedules for Fall 2020
Updated August 12, 2020
Visit DiscoverHeritage.ca/Fall2020 for course delivery details and the revised College and Seminary schedules.
Heritage College & Seminary has recently released its new and revised schedules for both College and Seminary classes this fall semester.
For students enrolled in the College, the new schedule will provide more details surrounding on-campus and online class delivery this year, along with further details on how Heritage will be providing live streaming options for on-campus courses.
Seminary students will also find more information on how online course delivery will work for the upcoming semester.
To learn more about course delivery plans, revised schedules, and other details – please visit DiscoverHeritage.ca/Fall2020.
Looking Ahead to Fall 2020 – Heritage College & Seminary Announces Plans for Fall Semester
Updated June 30, 2020
Visit DiscoverHeritage.ca/Fall2020 to read and download Heritage’s plans for the fall semester.
Heritage College & Seminary is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all its students, faculty, and staff. For this reason, we are establishing guidelines and reconfiguring the campus in anticipation of the fall semester.
Our goal is to create the best possible learning experience for all students, whether they are on campus or off campus. We want all members of the Heritage community to feel safe and secure as they begin, or continue, their studies this September. As always, our mission is to equip men and women for life and ministry, from coast to coast to coast, and around the world.
To learn more about Heritage’s plans for Fall 2020 and to stay updated on further details – please visit DiscoverHeritage.ca/Fall2020.
Update on Current Campus Operations
Though the campus of Heritage College & Seminary remains closed, operations will continue online in order to serve students and the Heritage community.
- Staff and faculty of Heritage College and Seminary are currently working remotely in order to keep Heritage open and operating during these times.
- If you are in need of contacting anyone from our staff and faculty, please contact them by email only.
- To contact our Main Office, please continue to fill out our Contact Form on DiscoverHeritage.ca or call our toll-free number at 1-800-465-1961.
- Our Admissions Team and Registrar’s Office is currently working remotely and will be happy to assist you in your application to Heritage for this fall. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Please visit DiscoverHeritage.ca/Apply to find both our College and Seminary Applications.
To stay updated on what’s happening at Heritage College & Seminary, please stay updated by reviewing this website regularly and look for announcements on social media or by email.
PREVIOUS CAMPUS UPDATES
Watch Dr. Rick Reed’s announcement to the student body from March 13th, 2020.
Click here to read more about how Heritage College & Seminary has responded to the COVID-19 pandemic. This update includes information on the following decisions:
- All Spring and Summer Semester classes at Heritage College & Seminary moving to online delivery
- Closing the Administrative Offices at Heritage College & Seminary and moving to online operations and the closure of the Heritage Library
- Completing the Winter Semester online and other announcements
Click here to read more about the efforts Heritage College & Seminary has taken on campus in light of the coronavirus pandemic. Read about our response related to:
- Personal Preventative Efforts
- Campus-Wide Preventative Efforts
We ask for your patience and understanding during this time as we continue to deal with this ever-changing situation surrounding the COVID-19 Pandemic. If you have any questions, please feel free to be in contact with your respective faculty, faculty advisors, deans, and department heads or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Do You Do If You Believe You Have COVID-19?
If you believe that you have become ill with respiratory symptoms and had potential connection with COVID-19, please:
- Contact Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 to seek advice.
- Also inform David Switzer through email at email@example.com.
For more information: