Challenge and Change, in Community. The SERVE.experience is a nine-month discipleship program designed to foster personal, spiritual, and relational growth as you prepare to serve God and others in this world. The combination of academic studies, retreats, service opportunities, and cultural experiences will begin to equip you for effective cross-cultural service. You will have the opportunity to apply what is learned during a cross-cultural ministry trip to Quebec in May, following the end of the academic year.
- Enrolment in the SERVE.experience is limited to 12 students.
- Enrolment in the SERVE.experience also involves two mandatory retreats and various cultural outings, all of which contribute toward the expenses of the ministry experience in Quebec. Together, we will work on raising funds throughout the school year to cover the expenses for our time in Quebec.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with a minimum average of 65% overall, 6 grade 12 courses at the U, M, or C level – one of which must be English (with a 60% or above).
- Applicants from other provinces or countries will have their high school transcripts reviewed for equivalency.
- Homeschooled applicants are required to write the Canadian Adult Achievement Test (CAAT) on campus at Heritage.
- Be changed by learning, serving, and growing together as you study and follow Christ with your classmates.
- Experience different cultures firsthand and learn about the challenges involved in sharing the hope of the gospel with various people groups.
- Earn your Certificate of Intercultural Studies – fully transferable into a degree program at Heritage.
- Apply what you learn during a cross-cultural ministry trip to Quebec.
Apply to a Program or Register for a Course
Current students login to myHeritage and register.
Contact your admissions advisor for more information.