Take one year to grow in your faith and deepen your understanding of God’s Word as you prepare and plan to live out your life as a disciple of Christ – no matter where He takes you or has you doing in life. The EQUIP Life program provides you the opportunity to make the most of your gap year – studying the Bible in a Christian, discipleship-focused community while planning for a life lived for God and His Kingdom.
Over the course of this year, you will:
- Dig deep into the Bible and gain an understanding of how God is working in the world today.
- Develop spiritual disciplines and learn to live for Christ in all things.
- Focus on some particular areas of interest through electives.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with a minimum average of 65% overall, 6 grade 12 courses at the U, M, or C level – one of which must be English (with a 60% or above).
- Applicants from other provinces or countries will have their high school transcripts reviewed for equivalency.
- Homeschooled applicants are required to write the Canadian Adult Achievement Test (CAAT) on campus at Heritage.
- Greater understanding of the Bible
- Foundational knowledge to strengthen your faith
- Apologetic tools and resources in your back pocket
- In class- discussion to open your eyes to different views
- A biblical basis to take with you wherever you go next
Apply to a Program or Register for a Course
Current students login to myHeritage and register.
Contact your admissions advisor for more information.