The Diploma in Worship Studies will provide you with the opportunity to grow as a Christian, develop as a musician, and mature as a worship leader. Throughout the program, you will have the chance to become more skilled in your chosen musical instrument and gain hands-on experience leading worship teams on campus under the guidance of skilled mentors – all while you grow in your knowledge of God’s Word.
In the two-year Diploma in Worship Studies, you will:
- Learn about a variety of topics related to Music & Worship Studies including song writing, contemporary music, sound engineering, and more.
- Receive applied music lessons throughout your studies and practical experience crafting and leading worship services.
- Grow spiritually as you gain foundational knowledge of God’s Word.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with a minimum average of 65% overall
- six university preparatory Grade 12 courses; four of these must be U level courses and the other two must be either U or M level. One of the six must be U level English. A minimum grade of 60% each of these six university preparatory courses is required
- Applicants from other provinces or countries will have their high school transcripts reviewed for equivalency.
- Homeschooled Applicants are required to write an SAT. Heritage requires a SAT score of 950 out of 1600 or 1420 out of 2400 for entrance to a degree. Applicants who have scored below 950 or 1420 may be considered on a case-by-case basis for admission to a certificate. For more information, please visit our Admissions Requirements page.
- The application will include a musical audition and a written music theory placement test.
Apply to a Program or Register for a Course
Current students login to myHeritage and register.Contact your admissions advisor for more information.