Be prepared to live out your life and faith, on mission to the nations – preaching, teaching, baptizing disciples who make disciples to the glory of God (Matthew 28:16-20). The Bachelor of Religious Education – Honours – Intercultural Studies will equip you with a sound knowledge of God’s Word, a personal and spiritual maturity, coupled with the tools to understand different cultures for ministry with mission agencies or churches.
Over the course of this four-year BRE – Honours – Intercultural Studies, you will:
- Grow in your knowledge of God’s Word and your heart to see the gospel shared with the nations.
- Receive teaching and instruction on a variety of topics such as understanding culture and world religions.
- Be equipped to serve overseas, as well as serving with multicultural settings in Canada.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with a minimum average of 65% overall
- Six university preparatory Grade 12 courses; four of these must be U level courses and the other two must be either U or M level. One of the six must be U level English. A minimum grade of 60% each of these six university preparatory courses is required
- Applicants from other provinces or countries will have their high school transcripts reviewed for equivalency.
- Homeschooled Applicants are required to write an SAT. Heritage requires a SAT score of 950 out of 1600 or 1420 out of 2400 for entrance to a degree. Applicants who have scored below 950 or 1420 may be considered on a case-by-case basis for admission to a certificate. For more information, please visit our Admissions Requirements page.
- Relief Organizations
- Urban Ministry in Canada or abroad
- Cross Cultural Missions
- Development Agency
Apply to a Program or Register for a Course
Current students login to myHeritage and register.Contact your admissions advisor for more information.