St. Patrick’s Mission Dinner
Tuesday, March 17th, 6:00pm, EVO Kitchen, Cambridge.
As students in Heritage Intercultural Studies programs fulfill their internship requirements overseas, they have to fund their travel and they miss out on summer employment opportunities to earn funds for the fall tuition.
All funds raised at the St. Patrick’s Mission Dinner go to the Moon–Martyn Mission Scholarship Fund which provides funds toward tuition costs for these Intercultural students.
You can help them keep moving forward toward their goal of long-term engagement in God’s global mission.
Our goal for the evening is to raise $7,500 for the Moon-Martyn Mission Scholarship Fund.
The evening consists of:
- a delicious EVO Kitchen dinner including:
- Poutine station with french fries and sweet potato fries with assorted toppings
- Taco station with ground beef and battered haddock with assorted toppings
- A selection of appetizers
- a small silent auction
- live music and worship
- testimonies from students who have served overseas last summer and those going this summer.
Tickets are $20, but there is a limited amount available. Purchase tickets here.
For more info call Prof. Franklin Vander Meulen at 519.651.2869 x223.