CONVICTIONS, CHALLENGES, & COACHING
A one-week exploration of church health & evangelism.
NEXT CLASS IS MAY 7-11, 2018 *** Apply below for the Church Revitalization Bursary to receive over 70% discount on tuition! ***
This 5-day intensive course on Church Revitalization: Convictions, Challenges & Coaching includes the following informative content:
- The Disciple-making Church – A biblical profile of a disciple-making church.
- Redefining and Reforming Leadership – A biblical profile of a faithful, fruitful leader.
- Missional Ministry in an Established Church – Understanding and implementing missional practices in the church.
- Navigating Change: Redeeming Conflict – Effective strategies for implementing change.
- Comeback Churches and Ongoing Renewal – Priorities/practices of churches for ongoing renewal and external impact.
There are two seperate parts to the application process; the application (credit or non-credit), and the bursary form.
Step 1 – Complete the Applicable Application
NON-CREDIT (Audit, no assignments):
Step 2 – Church Revitalization Bursary
A generous Christian foundation is offering significant financial assistance of over 70% discount on tuition to support the mission to revitalize churches across Ontario. Complete the form below to apply for this amazing tuition discount offer!
Heritage exists for Christ, His Church and His mission in the world.
Please contact Keith Edwards if you have any questions or require clarification – firstname.lastname@example.org