Worship Leaders CertificateContact your admissions advisor
Get a practical and powerful introduction to worship ministry over the course of one year with the Worship Leaders Certificate. You will have the opportunity to grow as a musician and as a follower of Christ, as you study the Bible while learning how to lead God’s people in a life of worship.
The one-year Worship Leaders Certificate will:
- Give you the opportunity to grow in your musical abilities through basic musical skills.
- Provide essential Bible and theological teaching and equipping for life and ministry.
- Allow you to spend focused time studying worship throughout the Bible, as well as gain practical experience crafting worship services and leading a team.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with a minimum average of 65% overall, 6 grade 12 courses at the U, M, or C level – one of which must be English (with a 60% or above).
- Applicants from other provinces or countries will have their high school transcripts reviewed for equivalency.
- Homeschooled applicants are required to write the Canadian Adult Achievement Test (CAAT) on campus at Heritage.
- The application will include a musical audition and a written music theory placement test
Program BenefitsUnderstand and apply the concepts of biblical worship to your worship leading. Grow in your musical skills through private weekly lessons, all while shaping your biblical worldview through theological studies.
Apply to a Program or Register for a Course
Current students login to myHeritage and register.Contact your admissions advisor for more information.