Master of Theological StudiesContact your admissions advisor
Know God and His Word
A solid foundation is necessary for both life and ministry. Heritage’s Master of Theological Studies builds such a foundation through intensive biblical and theological study under the guidance of recognized and respected scholars who love God’s Word and serve God’s church.
The 60-credit-hour Master of Theological Studies seeks to provide:
- A deeper knowledge of biblical doctrine – the meaning and significance of Scripture
- A greater awareness of contemporary moral and ethical issues from a biblical perspective
- A broader engagement with the history of the church
- A better appreciation of the church’s rich theological heritage
- Applicants to the Master of Theological Studies must have a minimum AGPA of 2.30 (“C+”) in their bachelor’s degree.
- Courses in English Composition, English Literature, and Communications are normally recommended. However, courses in general Arts and Sciences are acceptable.
Apply to a Program or Register for a Course
Current students login to myHeritage and register.Contact your admissions advisor for more information.