Start your academic career in a Christ-centred environment, while gaining a foundational knowledge of the Bible and God and preparing for your future university degree – all over the course of one year of studies at Heritage. The EQUIP Uni program allows you the opportunity to take a year to focus on your personal spiritual growth, while earning credits that will go towards your future degree program the following year.
The one-year, EQUIP Uni program will provide you with:
- The opportunity to earn Arts and Humanities credits that can transfer into a future university degree program.
- Grow in your understanding and love of God through studying His Word in strong, Christian community.
- Learn and discover God’s purpose and call for your life as Christian and how to live that life out for the spread of His glory – locally and globally.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with a minimum average of 65% overall, 6 grade 12 courses at the U, M, or C level – one of which must be English (with a 60% or above).
- Applicants from other provinces or countries will have their high school transcripts reviewed for equivalency.
- Homeschooled applicants are required to write the Canadian Adult Achievement Test (CAAT) on campus at Heritage.
Apply to a Program or Register for a Course
Current students login to myHeritage and register.
Contact your admissions advisor for more information.