Start your academic career in a Christ-centred environment, while gaining a foundational knowledge of the Bible and God and preparing for your future university degree – all over the course of one year of studies at Heritage. The EQUIP Uni program allows you the opportunity to take a year to focus on your personal spiritual growth, while earning credits that will go towards your future degree program the following year.
The one-year, EQUIP Uni program will provide you with:
- The opportunity to earn Arts and Humanities credits that can transfer into a future university degree program.
- Grow in your understanding and love of God through studying His Word in strong, Christian community.
- Learn and discover God’s purpose and call for your life as Christian and how to live that life out for the spread of His glory – locally and globally.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with a minimum average of 65% overall
- Six university preparatory Grade 12 courses; four of these must be U level courses and the other two must be either U or M level. One of the six must be U level English. A minimum grade of 60% each of these six university preparatory courses is required
- Applicants from other provinces or countries will have their high school transcripts reviewed for equivalency.
- Homeschooled Applicants are required to write an SAT. Heritage requires a SAT score of 950 out of 1600 or 1420 out of 2400 for entrance to a degree. For more information, please visit our Admissions Requirements page.
Apply to a Program or Register for a Course
Current students login to myHeritage and register.Contact your admissions advisor for more information.