Study courses that you are interested in at Heritage – even if you are unable to attend regular classes on campus. The Certificate of Christian Studies – Distance Learning is a 32-credit hour, certificate program that can be completed either online or through a combination of online with on-campus studies.
Over the course of this program, you will:
- Choose from a number of courses that are offered online each term, taking the recommended one to three courses recommended per semester.
- Dig deep into the Bible and gain an understanding of how God is working in the world today.
NOTE: The Certificate of Christian Studies – Distance Learning is not approved for OSAP funding.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with a minimum average of 65% overall, 6 grade 12 courses at the U, M, or C level – one of which must be English (with a 60% or above).
- Applicants from other provinces or countries will have their high school transcripts reviewed for equivalency.
- Applicants who are homeschooled may submit test scores from either the SAT or the CLT (Classic Learning Test). For admission to a degree, Heritage requires an SAT score of 950 out of 1600 or 1420 out of 2400. Heritage requires an overall score of 60 or above on the CLT for entrance to a degree; scores for each of the three sections (verbal reasoning, grammar/writing, and quantitative reasoning) may also be considered. Applicants who have scored below 950 on the SAT or 60 on the CLT may be considered on a case-by-case basis for admission to a certificate. For more information, please visit our Admissions Requirements page.
- Greater understanding of the Bible
- Foundational knowledge to strengthen your faith
- Apologetic tools and resources in your back pocket
- A biblical basis to take with you wherever you go next
- Convenience of not having to travel to class
Apply to a Program or Register for a Course
Current students login to myHeritage and register.Contact your admissions advisor for more information.