Receive foundational training to teach and counsel biblically, according to the specific needs of those in our local churches and communities. The Bachelor of Theology – Biblical Counseling provides the opportunity to learn how to apply the hope of God’s Word to various family dynamics, emotional issues, and life challenges.
The four-year B.Th. – Biblical Counseling Ministries will:
- Equip you to minister to others by means of applying Scripture to difficult and challenging problems.
- Encourage you to personally grow in Christ-like character as you learn to point others to Christ.
- Develop a solid foundation for life in ministry and provide a working knowledge of the biblical languages.
- Prepare you for future theological training at the graduate level.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with a minimum average of 65% overall.
- six university preparatory Grade 12 courses; four of these must be U level courses and the other two must be either U or M level. One of the six must be U level English. A minimum grade of 60% each of these six university preparatory courses is required.
- Applicants from other provinces or countries will have their high school transcripts reviewed for equivalency.
- Homeschooled applicants are required to write the Canadian Adult Achievement Test (CAAT) on campus at Heritage and achieve a minimum of grade 12 in each section.
Apply to a Program or Register for a Course
Current students login to myHeritage and register.
Contact your admissions advisor for more information.