Learn how to walk with the hurting and point them to the hope of God’s Word. Central to the Bachelor of Religious Education – Biblical Counselling is the preparation of students to serve the local church through ministering to the myriad of challenges and issues that people face by applying Scripture to hearts and lives.
The four-year BRE – Honours – Biblical Counselling Ministries will:
- Provide foundational theological and practical teaching on topics like counselling, discipleship, soul care, and more.
- Equip you to study God’s Word and apply its truth and wisdom to family dynamics, emotional issues, life challenges, and other needs faced by those in the local church.
- Cultivate Christ-like character as you train alongside other followers of Christ and learn from experienced professors.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with a minimum average of 65% overall.
- six university preparatory Grade 12 courses; four of these must be U level courses and the other two must be either U or M level. One of the six must be U level English. A minimum grade of 60% each of these six university preparatory courses is required.
- Applicants from other provinces or countries will have their high school transcripts reviewed for equivalency.
- Homeschooled applicants are required to write the Canadian Adult Achievement Test (CAAT) on campus at Heritage and achieve a minimum of grade 12 in each section.
Apply to a Program or Register for a Course
Current students login to myHeritage and register.
Contact your admissions advisor for more information.