Audio Engineering & Production CertificateContact your admissions advisor
If you see yourself behind the soundboard helping musicians produce the best sound for their music – live or in the recording studio – then spend a year being introduced to the world of audio engineering and production. This certificate will give you the chance to learn the basic techniques appropriate for services in larger, technically advanced churches on professional state-of-the-art equipment – all while having the opportunity to explore your faith.
The one-year Audio Engineering & Production Certificate will provide you with:
- An introduction to modern recording techniques, live sound and event production, mixing and mastering, along with lighting and video.
- The opportunity to undertake an extensive recording project.
- A chance to learn and improve your skills, while studying God’s Word in Christ-centered community.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with a minimum average of 65% overall, 6 grade 12 courses at the U, M, or C level – one of which must be English (with a 60% or above).
- Applicants from other provinces or countries will have their high school transcripts reviewed for equivalency.
- Homeschooled applicants are required to write the Canadian Adult Achievement Test (CAAT) on campus at Heritage.
Program BenefitsBe trained to understand techniques appropriate for the commercial studio or for services in larger technically advanced churches, on professional, state-of-the-art equipment, while having the opportunity to explore your faith!
Apply to a Program or Register for a Course
Current students login to myHeritage and register.Contact your admissions advisor for more information.