Designed to provide you with the credits or diploma needed to transfer into another academic program, the Associate of Arts Diploma offers you with a wide-range of course offerings along with the opportunity to study the Bible and theology. The diploma is recognized by a number of other Christian and provincial institutions – making it a stepping-stone into other post-secondary studies for graduates.
The two-year Associate of Arts Diploma will provide you with:
- The opportunity study in a number of different academic disciplines.
- The unique chance to earn transfer credits for another degree, while gaining a deep understanding of God’s Word within Christian community.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with a minimum average of 65% overall
- six university preparatory Grade 12 courses; four of these must be U level courses and the other two must be either U or M level. One of the six must be U level English. A minimum grade of 60% each of these six university preparatory courses is required
- Applicants from other provinces or countries will have their high school transcripts reviewed for equivalency.
- Homeschooled Applicants are required to write an SAT. Heritage requires a SAT score of 950 out of 1600 or 1420 out of 2400 for entrance to a degree. Applicants who have scored below 950 or 1420 may be considered on a case-by-case basis for admission to a certificate. For more information, please visit our Admissions Requirements page.
Apply to a Program or Register for a Course
Current students login to myHeritage and register.Contact your admissions advisor for more information.