Heritage College & Seminary invites you to participate in our annual Career Fair on January 17, 2019, from 2:00pm-7:30pm. This is a great opportunity to promote your ministry to students and the surrounding communities of Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, and Guelph.
- Meet face-to-face with current students, new graduates and alumni providing an excellent recruiting opportunity
- Profile employment opportunities your organization has to offer
- Fill summer positions with current students
- Establish contact with future graduates
- Hand out Job Descriptions of current roles available in your ministry
- Hold Job Interviews (request a space for this)
- Coach individuals with their resumes and interviews
Heritage will provide:
- 6 foot table
- Free Wifi
- Limited amount of electrical may be available (sorry, we cannot guarantee electrical)
- Space is limited, so submit your application form early!
- Once we have received your exhibitor application, we will respond with set-up instructions.
- Option to pre-purchase dinner special from our cafeteria (order during exhibitor registration)
- Space for interviews if interested (first come, first served due to space)
Exhibitor will provide:
- At least one representative from your organization
- Job Descriptions of current positions that your ministry is hiring for
- Display and collateral material
- *Representative to review resumes or provide mock interviews (*Optional – sign up during exhibitor registration)
The Career Fair will be held this year in our newly renovated Student Centre. This is a high traffic area and warm atmosphere for our students and guests.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitors Register Here
CLICK HERE to register as an exhibitor.