The SERVE Experience
SERVE is a nine-month discipleship tool, designed to foster personal, relational, and spiritual growth in students embarking on post-secondary studies. Through a combination of formal, academic training and practical, hands-on experience, students will become equipped to engage in effective cross-cultural service, whether in local contexts or global contexts. SERVE emphasizes three themes: challenge, community, and change.
Challenge (Personal Growth)
- Classes: sharpen your mind, strengthen your faith
- Missions: learn to serve in local and global contexts
Community (Relational Growth)
- Campus Life: build lifelong relationships with like-minded people
- Team Building: learn to serve alongside others in a team setting
Change (Spiritual Growth)
- Chapels: regular worship and teaching with your classmates
- Prayer: having our hearts shaped by the ultimate Servant, Christ
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with a minimum average of 65% overall, 6 grade 12 courses at the U, M, or C level – one of which must be English (with a 60% or above).
- Applicants from other provinces or countries will have their high school transcripts reviewed for equivalency.
- Homeschooled applicants are required to write the Canadian Adult Achievement Test (CAAT) on campus at Heritage.
This program has limited space available. Begin your application today for Fall 2019!