Awarding Excellence in Specific Subjects
This September, Heritage College & Seminary will be celebrating the accomplishments of the graduating class of 2020 online leading up to our Online Graduation 2020 ceremony.
Each year, Heritage recognizes the academic accomplishments of college and seminary students in specific subject areas of study. Each of these students have not only excelled academically while studying at Heritage but have also exhibited outstanding work in each of these subjects while showing godly character.
Congratulations to the following subject award recipients from the class of 2020:
- Field Education Awards – outstanding work by non-graduating college students in the area of field education this year.
- Awarded to: Emily Smallegange and Peter Lambert.
- Gerry Benn Christian Education Award – outstanding work by a graduating college student in the field of Christian Education.
- Awarded to: Jordan Vanderkooy.
- Irene Robertson Loveday Christian Education Award – a non-graduating seminary student who shows significant academic ability and involvement in a Christian education ministry.
- Awarded to: Beverly Boyd.
- Wilson Banks Music Award – college students who have excelled in the music program, who plan to have a career in music ministry, who have exhibited godly character and demonstrated outstanding effort and academic achievement.
- Awarded to: Ian and Josh Cushnie.
- Charles & Olive Tipp Church History Award (seminary) – awarded to: Jordan Senecal.
- Denzil E. Raymer Old Testament Award (seminary) – awarded to: Kathleen Hill.
- Gordon Brown New Testament Award (seminary) – awarded to: Braden Slessor.
- William & Leila Whitcombe Theology Award (seminary) – awarded to: Thomas Fisher.
- Greek and Hebrew awards, sponsored by Zondervan: these students have excelled in language studies.
- Awarded to: Scott Hogeveen and Nicolas Crowe in the college & Thomas Fisher in the seminary for Greek.
- Harold Stainton Hebrew Award: excelling in Hebrew language studies in the seminary.
- Awarded to: Randy Lieuwen.
Join us for Online Graduation 2020 on Saturday, September 26th at 10:30am for the premiere of the ceremony at YouTube.com/heritagecs.